pop-op-op rocks [wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pop-op-op rocks [wild]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 5:20:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chu-e roamed, the streets quiet in dusk, Stray curled around his shoulder as he walked. Ever since the Big Bang Blowup wild pokemon had moved in, which was both good and bad in equal measure. He was excited at the prospect of seeing something new, maybe something worthy enough to join his team. It was bad because they were a common nuisance who didn't know how to stay out of the way and tried to pick fights with bigger dogs over trash and scraps.

He was hoping to clean up two messes in one, thin the herd a bit if he could, be it by battle or capture. Maybe he would be so lucky.

@wild pokemon bb
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pop-op-op rocks [wild]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 19:15:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A trashcan broke the quiet, tipped over on it's side and rolling. Chu-e paused, looked, caught the stare of a half staved feline staring back at him with wild and frightened eyes. Ah, yes, he had seen that look before. So had Stray, whose tail whipped at the reminder of a hollow past. The Glameow puffed up his chest and hopped down, petite paws not making a sound on the stone underfoot.

Seems this was a very good day for Chu-e. A Persian had been on his list of pokemon to get his hands on for a long while, and while this one was mangy and probably sick, just a little care was all it would take for it to be fat, fluffy and ready to die for him at a moment's notice. Even if Stray wasn't evolved, this take down should be no problem.

"You know what to do, you mangy asshole. Take it out." Stray scoffed but his eyes didn't leave the Persian, who was slowly backing away. He charged forward and the Persian struck first- or so it thought. Stray whapped it in the face with a Sucker Punch before the Night Slash it had aimed for him could connect, throwing off it's aim and causing the attack to miss. This was followed by Stray's own Slash, which landed squarely and left a nasty gash on the wild pokemon's side.

The Persian cried out with pain and she backed up further, intending to bolt, but a Pokeball caught her in the side first. She was sucked inside and Chu-e waited.

@wild pokemon bb

bless u but also curse u for giving me what i want....

capture attempt bby
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?